Crusaders Girls Fall 2016 Volleyball Teams!
Open to girls in grades 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8.
Don’t miss out on a chance to join your friends in great autumn fun!
2016 Registration Ends July 4th
- Five grade levels: Crusader Volleyball teams are open to all girls who are parishioners at St. Columbkille Church, or who attend St. Columbkille School. Each grade level (4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, and 8th) will have a team.
- Great Leagues: PAL is an excellent competitive league. Teams from throughout the metro area participate, including many Catholic teams and teams from other denominations. MOST league games will be on Saturday, with a rare weeknight game.
- Details: Tryouts (if needed, 2nd week of July) and practices begin in the first week of August. The regular volleyball season begins in early September, and ends with championship tournaments in late October. Grades 6, 7, and 8 have both competitive and developmental divisions available; placement at the discretion of coaches and commissioner. Fourth and fifth grades have one division of play.
- Fees for 2016 are: 4th grade=$55 (one tournament) 5th grade= $75 (two tournaments); 6th grade = $80 (two tournaments); and grades 7 and 8 = $95 (Three tournaments).
- Registration fees pay the required league fees, entry fees for tournaments, defray the cost of officials, and assist in the replacement and purchase of new equipment and uniforms, and are used to supplement expenses associated with the Athletic program.
- COACHES NEEDED! We welcome parent coaches and parent volunteers. Having several coaches for every team helps players develop by the individual attention they get. Parent volunteers can also help the team in a number of ways. If you can help, please indicate your interest on the registration form.
- If you have any questions, please send an e-mail to the Volleyball Commissioner, Erin Hayes, at StColumbkilleVB@gmail.com
IMPORTANT: Due to the passage of LB260, the Nebraska Concussion Awareness Act, we are required to provide you with the Parent/Athlete Concussion Information Sheet (link below). Please read it and review it with the athlete prior to registering. As part of the registration process you and the athlete you are registering will be required to acknowledge receipt of this information.